There are so many other neat things you can do here on this island for free: and here are a few ideas:
1. See the 1000 year-old Drago tree- The Millennium Drago is the multi-crowned king of Canarian flora and the best view of it is from Plaza de la Constitución.
2. Visit Masca- Setting eyes on Masca for the first time is like discovering a lost world tucked away in the creases of Tenerife's ancient Teno Mountains.
3. Swim in Garachico's rock pools- 1706 when an eruption sent two destructive molten rivers careening through the town to fill the harbour with lava instead of ships. Ironically, the event which nearly took the town off the map 300 years ago is now the reason people flock there. The pools are various depths and shapes; some are suitable for toddlers, as long as they don't mind mingling with sub-tropical fish, others require good lungs to reach the bottom.
4. Explore the Anaga - the right choice if you want to explore the beautiful area of Anaga - a UNESCO biosphere reserve. An excursion to Antequera Beach with this great team is one of our favourite things to do in Tenerife the right choice if you want to explore the beautiful area of Anaga - a UNESCO biosphere reserve. An excursion to Antequera Beach with this great team is one of our favourite things to do in Tenerife.
5. Hike the Teide- hiking in this gorgeous National Park is a real treat, excursions, visiting the Teide Observatory, Sunset and Stars on the peak, a visit to the Altavista del Teide Refuge and a cable car ride up the mountain.
We really enjoyed this trip and it's really fun taking portraits on an island! Honestly, it is much easier to get to Tenerife from Barcelona, Spain or a European country rather than Nashville or anywhere in the US but if you do get a chance to visit, don't pass it up! :)